Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is your company located?
- Our main office is in Los Angeles, California, while design and manufacturing are headquartered in Hong Kong, and our warehouses are in Malaysia, Singapore, Guangzhou etc.
- Is this a legit company?
- Please, rest assured that our company is both legal and formal. xmasin.com has been verified by Norton Secured Seal and using HTTPS security protocol. You can pay via PayPal for your order and your payment will be safeguarded. Moreover, you can also look up for real life pictures from our gallery or Facebook page. So we are legit and safe to use.
- Do you have any retail locations?
- In order to eliminate the extra costs associated with physical storefronts (rent, insurance, staff), we currently only have an online store.
- What materials are your products made from?
- Most of our rings beads and charms are made of 925 sterling silver and alloy material. Since there are a lot of items featured, so they are made of different materials, such as 925 Sterling Silver, 14K Gold plated, 18K Rose Gold. Generally speaking, you can identify the material from the items description.
- Does your jewelry tarnish, rust or change color?
- The color may become a bit darker than before as you wear it, but will not rust or fade.
- Can I wear it while swimming or bathing?
- In order to maintain the gloss of the jewelry, we suggest you not to wear it under a humid environment for a long time.
- How do I make changes after my order has been placed?
- If you receive an order confirmation email and notice a mistake with the order, please contact us as soon as possible. If it’s after business hours, leave us a clear and detailed message with your full name, phone number, and order number (if available) via email.
- Which payment methods do you accept?
- We currently accept payment via all major Credit Cards, Paypal, Western Union & Bank Transfer. If your payment isn't shown at checkout page, please contact us.
- How do you secure my payment information?
- xmasin is using HTTPS security protocol sitewide and do not process any of your payment information ourselves. Meanwhile we recommend you to use Paypal.
- Is my personal information kept private?
- Where do you ship to? How much of the shipping cost?
- We can ship our products to every place in the world with international logistics. The rates and shipping time differs from country to country, please visit Shiping & Delivery page for more information.
- How long until I receive my jewelry?
Total Delivery Time= Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing time differs from product to product. Usually it may take up to 4-6 business days.
Shipping time depends on the shipping method you selected. For more information, please check Shipping & Delivery.
- Will I have to pay customs duties, taxes or other fees?
- You will not be charged any consumption tax. However, you may need to pay the customs duties by yourself. For more details, please visit Customs & Tax in full.
- What if I DON'T like my jewelry after receive it?
- Okay, DON'T worry about it. We promise an easy 60 days return policy. If you don't like the jewelry (The items must be unused and undamaged) and in its original packaging. Please contact us first and return it as instructed. Upon acceptance of your return, the funds will be issued to your original payment account. Any promotional gifts must also be returned with your returned item.
- What is your return policy?
- Currently we offer an easy, hassle-free 60 days return policy. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a refund within 60 days of the purchase date. This is our 60 Days Return policy.